Start a new topic

Windows HDR Shortcut Not Mapping

I have the Quick Keys Remote and wanted to map the Windows HDR shortcut "Win+Alt+b" to one of the buttons but it will not save when I enter the keystrokes. The Win and Alt key will register but when I press "b" it won't add in. If I try a different combination, such as "Win+Alt+n" it does register. I've looked through guides and nothing I've found has worked yet. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?  Thank you!

Thanks for posting that. There are some keyboard combination keys that at this time are not doable on the Quick Keys.

The Win+Alt+b is one of them. As you notice, you can press the Win+Alt but when you press the "b" it activates the HDR mode toggle On/Off. There are a few key combos that do that and our driver team is working on a way to allow you to be able to enter those key combos and be able to assign them to a Quick Keys or Pen button.

Please stay tuned for an update on that one.

Has there been any progress on this? It's definitely doable as my Loupedeck+ captures Win+ shortcuts without any issues, as does Logitech Options for my mouse. A lot of people will assume that all shortcuts can be programmed when deciding whether or not to buy this device.

The driver team is working on this. The issue they are running into is that the OS traps the keystroke before entering it into the Keystroke field.

My Streamdeck anc do this also. We'll get it soon! 

Login to post a comment