How many of you would like to see a Pen Stand included with our Pen Tablets?

How many of you would like to see a Pen Stand included with our Pen Tablets?

I would like to reach out you and ask if you would be interested in Xencelabs including a Pen Stand with our Pen Tablet devices? Would you find this useful, and use it?

Let me know by replying to this post or emailing to CustomerCare@xencelabs.com. Thanks -

1 person likes this

I would definitely buy that. I wish the dragon pen holder would also be available.

Pen Stand would be a great addition!

Thanks for the reply. I'll pass that on to the Product team. 

Thanks for the reply. I'll pass that on to the Product team.

Yes definitely and actually was quite surprised not to find a pen stand in the box.
My pen wasn't very happy about being placed in my Wacom pen stand!

Thanks for posting; I have sent your request and your surprise to the product team to view.

2 people like this

Yes, in fact, in May of last year, I sent my thoughts to Pretty Leung regarding a year of using the Pentablet, my considerations, and suggestions. And one of those suggestions, in fact, was about this pen stand.

If you find it interesting, I can forward that email to you with the images included.

Yes, please send that on to me, and I'll pass it on to the product team for review.

I'm also pushing for a Xencelabs pen stand, and I have had to be a bit creative with my own design—see the image below.

Pardon my messy desk...

Just buy a Wacom tablet and use the pen stand from that... :D

@Mike I think they should include your pen stand in the product range, be nice to have some earth = wood to ground all that electricity around us.

Seriously now, after using Xencelabs tablet for a couple of weeks, I don't think the pen stand is a dealbreaker as much as it's a nice-to-have. What I really would like to see is a redesigned QuickKeys with 5 keys each side = 10 keys. Somehow 8 keys per Button Set

just never seems to be enough and 10 might be just right. But that is a very big ask and probably something the XL engineers don't even have on the drawing board. 

Login to post a comment