新規トピックを開始

Pen Mode not working and some other (Mac OS 12.4, MacBook M1 Pro)

When I activate pen mode, it appears to work, but when I put the pen down away from the tablet and pick it up to use again on the pen tablet, only a portion of the tablet is active(the xencelabs settings app shows that the area mapping is set to full).

also, I notice that sometimes when I use a modifier key(like shift) it doesn't seem to work(gets stuck). I sometimes have to press the modifier key twice.

Coming from Wacom, I really like this new tablet. Hopefully, there's a fix to some of the issues I'm having.

Thanks!

コメント数: 2Sorted by 古い順

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the driver.  The below article will with setting up and using the Shift key with specific applications.  I would like to have you reach out to Customer Care and open a ticket using OnlineSupport@xencelabs.com so we can address issue with the active portion of the Pen Tablet.  Thanks.

FAQ link for setting up specific application in the Application row:  https://solutions.xencelabs.com/en/support/solutions/articles/67000544218-how-can-i-make-custom-settings-to-a-specific-application-

I appreciate the reply. But, I'd simply like to use the shift key on my keyboard since I use a lot of key commands while using the pen. Is that not possible?

ログイン コメント投稿のため