IMPORTANT NOTE FOR WACOM USERS
If you use a Wacom Display in addition to your Xencelabs device, please note:
- For applications using Windows Ink (typically the default), you should be able to use both devices without issues.
- If your applications require the use of Wintab, you must:
- Exit the application you want to use.
- Disconnect the USB port (or wireless adapter) of either the Wacom or Xencelabs device. This is because Wintab can only work with one device at a time.
- Restart the application so it can find the device you want to use.
For Xencelabs Quick Keys uses on the Windows operating system, you can install only the Quick Keys portion of the Xencelabs driver. This will remove the conflict you might see if you use WinTab with your non-Xencelabs tablet.