What software are you using with your XenceLabs tablet?

I would like to reach out to you and ask; What software are you using with your Xencelabs Tablet? 

The reason for this is simple, we are wanting to know what software you ae using so we can look at better ways to help you use that software with our line of tablets.  This would include possibly adding more Pre-Set buttons for specific functions in applications. 

We also know that there are thousands of art type applications out there, beyond the Adobe, Corel and Autodesk applications and would like to see what you are using them in your work to create your works of art. 

I'm using the Mac desktop version of SketchUp with the Xencelab tablet.  I contacted support and they suggested trying the latest beta driver which turned out to fix the problems.  Before the Xencelab tablet, I used a string of Wacom tablets going back to 1993 thanks to the influence of Ron Cobb who was an early adopter back then, so i have lots of experience with the issues of using a stylus in SU and other applications.  I seldom use a mouse.

Thanks for your post and kind words. The Xencelabs teams work hard to add features and fix bugs as they arise.

I have not had a mouse on my desk for years. Between the Quick Keys and my pens, I’m set.

I would like to know if you have any custom settings for SketchUp as we have a few customers that use it (me included – the thing is a beast!)

Thanks in advance.

I'm surprised I'm the first to say Toon Boom Storyboard Pro! It's an industry standard. But this is a relatively new company, so it's not too surprising. I do know one other colleague who got a Xencelabs so hopefully there is a growing number of us in our industry.

Thanks for posting. I know there are a lot of Toon Boom/Xencelabs users out there.

I would love to hear how you use Toon Boom with your Xencelabs tablet.

Login to post a comment