What software are you using with your XenceLabs tablet?

I would like to reach out to you and ask; What software are you using with your Xencelabs Tablet? 

The reason for this is simple, we are wanting to know what software you ae using so we can look at better ways to help you use that software with our line of tablets.  This would include possibly adding more Pre-Set buttons for specific functions in applications. 

We also know that there are thousands of art type applications out there, beyond the Adobe, Corel and Autodesk applications and would like to see what you are using them in your work to create your works of art. 

コメント数: 36Sorted by 人気

Thanks for posting the application you are using. The Driver team keeps an eye on this to see what application presets should be added to the driver. 

Autodesk Pixlr

Escape Motions Rebelle 5

Resolve, Affinity (x3), Directory Opus, VS Code, Zoom.us, Chrome and surely many more to come as needed

Also, on a global level, I have some shortcuts set up in AHK which gives even more flexibility. I can set up actions in AHK and get a hardware interface with labels to activate them. 

Zbrush

Blender

Nuke

Houdini

CaptureOne

Resolve

daily driver :] ditched mouse years ago.

Photoshop
CaptureOne
Premiere
PhotoMechanic

Photoshop

Illustrator

Bridge

InDesign

Premiere Pro
After Effects
Acrobat DC

And mostly Chrome for several web applications. I don't use a secondary pointing device, so the tablet has to be functional for all. Which is why not having a single-click sensitivity setting makes my new medium tablet with slim pen less responsive than my previous Wacom Intuous 5 tablet. Clicks with the Xencelabs often require a longer click-and-hold than I should have to use.

Thanks for suggesting that, and I have sent it on to the Driver team to take a look at. 

Clip Studio Paint, Krita, Blendr and ZBrush

Clip Studio Paint

Photoshop

Bridge

Camera Raw

Davinci Resolve

I'm trying to set mine up firstly with Lightroom and Photoshop. I can see me using it with Chrome too.

I have adding Microsoft Edge and made some custom setting with it on my Quick Keys - 

Krita, Bamboo

When drawing I alternate between Affinity Photo, and Affinity Designer

Ned Graphics- Texcelle pro. it is a professional textile design program. I design rugs

ログイン コメント投稿のため