建立新主題
回應的

Setups for Photoshop and Lightroom on PC

I am just starting out with my xencelabs tablet and would love if anyone wanted to share their quick keys set ups for Lightroom and Photoshop.  Even if basic, it would be great to have someone’s help to start with and then go from there.  I know it comes with some PS set ups but would love anything else someone has created.  Thanks so much!! Maybe we can get a group started???

最佳解答

Thanks so much Mike.  I sat down and I think I have all my short cut keys figured out for now.  Now my problem is that when I am using the pen to click on/off a mask icon to see how things look in LR where I have retouched...nothing happens.  If I use my mouse, it will click on and off to show me what I have done but nothing happens when I tap on it with the pen.  Can you assist?

Yes, and see the below instructions. Please let me know if this is helpful. 

This is awesome. Laurie, I have shared my Quick Keys sets with you for Windows > Lr and Ps. I'll share them again here for others to see. 

答案

Thanks so much Mike.  I sat down and I think I have all my short cut keys figured out for now.  Now my problem is that when I am using the pen to click on/off a mask icon to see how things look in LR where I have retouched...nothing happens.  If I use my mouse, it will click on and off to show me what I have done but nothing happens when I tap on it with the pen.  Can you assist?

Yes, and see the below instructions. Please let me know if this is helpful. 

PS if I click on an individual mask icon...for example, eye define, it will click on and off the mask.  But if I want to click on the main mask icon to click all adjustments on and off...nothing.  Hope that makes sense.

To turn Off/On the Mask Overlay in Lr, press “m”. In the example below, I have assigned my top pen button to the Keystroke “m.” Now, when I press the top button, the overlay is activated. When I press it again, it is turned off.

I would like to make sure that I'm understanding what you are talking about.

When I press 'm' this will turn on the Overlay Mask, and pressing "m" again will turn it off.

[1] I can access the Bursh overlay here.

[2] Then select it here. 

[3] I have ser the top button for Keystroke using the "m."

Now when I'm in Lr, and I press the top button, it will turn on the Overlay and when I press it again, it will turn off the overly.

Please let me know if this was helpful. 

登入 留下意見