新規トピックを開始

Pen tip clicks

I am finding it difficult to single-click using the pen tip unless I keep the pen extremely still. Can this movement sensitivity be adjusted? Am also finding double-click difficult. Is the double-click sensitivity adjustable in windows settings?

2人 がこのアイデアにいいねしています
コメント数: 17Sorted by 人気

I got a XenceLabs Medium tablet and started using it instead of a mouse - but I'm experiencing difficulty with single-clicks too!

It's almost like the tip is tooo sensitive/accurate - when the tip lifts from the surface it's not in the same position as when it initially touched the surface. This causes a cursor selection/drag to be triggered instead of a click. 

I've tried making the pressure curve harder (and softer) but it doesn't seem to affect the initial press outside of drawing/painting.

I made a comparison between my devices, simply enabling and disabling checkboxes (the app used was BOME Midi Translator, but it's irrelevant as it appears to happen system-wide on anything that requires a single-click). Tablet drivers were installed solo to keep it fair. WinTab32 or WindowsInk enabled made no difference.

Logitech G305 mouse (16s)

Wacom Intuos (32s)

Xencelabs (1m 08s)

Wondering if there's a way to tone down the sensitivity or increase the tolerance of the click registering? I'm missing checkboxes, drag-dropping folders into each other by accident, and miss clicking simple text URL links as it's selecting text instead of clicking!

It's actually quite frustrating to use as it is now :(

Thanks for posting that and for taking the time to add the details. I'm sending it on to the Driver team to review.

> That is an excellent tip and a way to have a fine adjustment on your Click Distance and Speed.

I think the Registry method only applies to mice pointers and WinTab stylus'.

For Windows Ink you need to use the Flicks control panel:

Start > Search for 'flick' > Turn flicks on or off > Pen Options > Double-tab > Settings...

ログイン コメント投稿のため