Neues Thema starten

Quick Keys & pen display 16: feature & product recommendations

product recommendations

- a new Quick Keys Pro remote with more buttons, color display, and image options; the daily has a bit of a click feel when you rotate it instead of being smooth.

- Quick key holder accessory for the pen display 16, same as you have for the 24-inch, but this one is more portable 

Software feature recommendations

Quick keys: 

Is it possible to add a new feature to the quick keys to disable the title screen when switching between sets? I find the delay a bit annoying and interferes with the speed of my workflow.

Another request is: I know it's not possible to add color since the quick keys OLED screen is a B/W screen and low-res screen, too, but is there a way to add smaller B/W icons as an alternative? Sort of like when you boot up the quick keys, you see pixels like the Xencelab logo, but the icons you assign the keys to are smaller.

Having more custom color options for the light on the dial. so users pick out a color that isn't as one of the presets

pen display 16

is it possible to have a display toggle as a second option to virtual tablet? I think the virtual tablet feature is great but I would prefer an option not to see the yellow space and have my mouse automatically move to my other monitor if I program my quick key or pen button to do so. 

I think it's just a matter of updating the desktop software so users can program the keys, and display themselves.

1 Person gefällt die Idee
1 Kommentar

Thanks for posting those, they are great suggestions. I have sent them to the driver and product teams. 

Anmelden um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen