What software are you using with your XenceLabs tablet?

I would like to reach out to you and ask; What software are you using with your Xencelabs Tablet? 

The reason for this is simple, we are wanting to know what software you ae using so we can look at better ways to help you use that software with our line of tablets.  This would include possibly adding more Pre-Set buttons for specific functions in applications. 

We also know that there are thousands of art type applications out there, beyond the Adobe, Corel and Autodesk applications and would like to see what you are using them in your work to create your works of art. 

@Mike McBride  I am using both, only for a week so far. I like that I could set a quick key to save, I save often and it is better not to have to cross all over the tablet to reach the save icon. I am still getting used to the zoom wheel, and not reaching for the keyboard. but I have been doing this for 27yrs, old habits are hard to break. lol will gladly answer any questions about the workflow, not sure what you want to know. 

I personally feel that Pen Tablet and Quick Keys are the perfect condonations for increasing your ability to produce more of what you are doing.

When you sit down in front of your computer to do what you do, how do you have your Quick Keys, Pen Tablet, and computer setup? Also, are you a music listener when you create, if you are what do you listen to?

With Chrome I've settled on the following helpful actions for Chrome on my Mac:

• New tab (CMD+N)
  • New Icognito window (CMD+SHIFT+N)
  • Close tab (CMD+W)
  • Re-open closed tab (CMD+SHIFT+T)
  • Paste & go - (CMD+L, CMD+V, CTRL+ENTER)

That last one is probably the most useful for me but caused the most trouble. It seemed to require two presses on the Quick Key to work as expected. After some experimenting I found that adding an inconsequential CTRL in there with the ENTER command got it to perform the expected action in a single press. Imperfect but good enough.

Yes, that's fine with me.

Thanks - 

Thanks for posting that. I'm sending ot on to the Product team. 

ZBRUSH

登入 留下意見