Iniciar un nuevo tema

Volume Control

I haven't been using my Quick Keys as much as I should, so I want to get some moe basic functionality on it. Seems like the wheel would be great for volume control, but I haven't found an easy way to d it on the Mac. Anyone else accomplish this?

That is an excellent question! You will need to be using Xencelabs macOS Driver 1.2.1-18. Once you have the Driver installed, Open the Settings program and select your Quick Keys from the left-hand navigation.

Then select the Dial mode (Position) you want to use for the Volume Control. Select Keystroke, and once that dialog box is open, drop down the selection for Add Special VolumeUp and VloumeDown are listed at the bottom of the list.

You will need to place these in the two Define Keystroke fields, click OK, and you can now control the volume using your Quick Keys Dial.

It sounds like I need to create an FAQ for this new feature.

Let me know how that works for you! 

Super obvious, thanks very much.First I didn't see those options at the bottom of the list, but I also didn't understand how that menu worked. 

I was clicking Add Special but then trying to figure out what to press to populate the Up/Down boxes. The 'Add Special' is more of a heading for all the options below as opposed to a mode it puts it in I presume.

Anyways it worked great so many thanks!

You are so right, and we are in the process of fixing that with the creation of videos that will walk you through the different areas of the Setting program and how to customize your Pen Tablet, Pens, and or Quick Keys to take advantage of the advance tools and settings in the Xencelabs driver.

Some of the topics will be;

• Adding an application to the Application row and then making custom settings for that application.
  • How to adjust your pen pressure and tilt to match your drawing stype.
  • How to share your custom settings for a specific application.
  • How to change the mapping of your Pen Tablet or your Displays.

These are a few of the videos we are working on right now. If you have a topic, you would like us to address, please reply to this post and let me know what you would like.

1 persona le gusta
Iniciar sesión para publicar un comentario