Iniciar un nuevo tema

Hold and Tap for right click

I always preferred the way Wacom had an option "hold and tap" to produce a right click. This would be helpful for those of us that use mouse gestures as the current "click" and drag the stylus button kind of freaks the mouse gesture reader out.

3 personas les gusta esta idea

Thanks for your insight. I would like to hear from others. What are your thoughts on this?

1 persona le gusta

This feature feels like it needs universal application too. For me (and probably some others) it is more about how my hands and fingers move and my muscle memory. Tapping with my pen down is my hand and brain "saying" do something, its active and purposeful. Pressing the side pen button is more akin to a modifier key (similar to how I use the CTRL and ALT in my art programs). Having to hover my pen and then press the side button and have something happen is jarring.

3 personas les gusta

Question for you on the "Tap and Hold." The Driver team asked if you would like to see that being application-specific or more of a global feature?

If it were application-specific, you would need to add the application to the Application row and then turn on the "Tap and Hold" feature, and it would then only work with the applications you had set it up to work with.

Your thoughts?

2 personas les gusta

Thanks for passing that on. I'm sending that on to the Driver to take a look at.

Iniciar sesión para publicar un comentario